Saturday, October 8, 2011

~Pinterest~

So I'm usually a little slow at picking up new things and many of you were probably using Pinterest already, but I am in LOVE!  I am seriously addicted to this site.  It is so perfect for me as I love photos and my interest of so many beautiful things in the world is being fed by a rolling feed of nothing but photos!  This site is ingenious!  I can 'pin' all of the things I like or love to my own 'pinboard' and go back to remember them when I need inspiration.  I highly suggest at least checking it out.  I could literally sit and pin things all day.  Thank you to my beautiful friend Janell for urging me to check it out.  I should 'pin' a picture of her on my wall... maybe I'll do that.  :)   Thank you Janell!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the head's up! First time I've heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would love it Brian! Anything photos you can find on the web you can pin to your wall. So great to help you remember things you find inspiring.

    ReplyDelete