Saturday, November 27, 2010

Current Event Saturday - Snow & Freezing Rain

For the past 6 days the biggest news around here is the weather.  There is a leading article on every news outlet in town having something to do with the forecast or something going on that is affected by the Snow & Freezing Rain.

Here are some photos I took on my long hour and a half drive home Monday night and some at work on Wednesday morning.  The fog was freezing to the trees and made for a beautiful wintery sight.  Not much fun in the way of driving however.... it took me that long to go 7 miles just to get home on Monday night! I think you can see why.  Devin, my friend and co-worker is pointing at the tiny snow flakes on the windows that you can't see in the photo.  Small wonders make me smile, the beauty in each one of those tiny unique flakes.
(Devin at work)

(My view from the window closest to my cube)

(Hanford Traffic out of Richland on the first day of snow)
(Freezing fog & snow)

No comments:

Post a Comment