Thursday, November 11, 2010

Seasons 2 or 4?

For most of us, we know of 4 seasons, but if you ask my husband there are only 2... Hunting Season and Fishing Season.  If its not Hunting Season its Fishing Season and if its not Fishing Season its Hunting Season.  Hunting Season may be a lot shorter and right now we are smack in the middle of it, but that doesn't make it any less important in my 'Critter Spotter's' eyes.  Hunting Season although shorter seems to be just as important as fishing season and is even more exciting when an animal is actually brought home because that means a freezer full of meat for the rest of the year. 

I call the blog Doe: A Hunter's Wife and it will encompass everything that this Hunter's Wife enjoys about anything.  It may have something to do with hunting or fishing because besides me that is what my husband's life revolves around.  Mostly it will include things that as a hunter's wife, I personally enjoy, do, create, discover or find interesting... and that could be just about anything!

Hang on and enjoy the ride, I look forward to sharing all about the things I find wonderful in the world, regardless of if there are 2 seasons or 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment