Monday, February 14, 2011

Project Monday - Me & My Love

(Photo by Suwanee Photography)
No project this Valentine's Day just a message on my thoughts of the day and a photo of me and my love.

I've never been one for Valentine's Day.  I think its a fabricated holiday.  Made up by women who have significant others who don't tell them how amazing they are on a regular basis and 'just because'.  What is so necessary about having a holiday to make sure you can make your honey feel bad for forgetting to get you a box of chocolates yet again? 

I will admit I am blessed, Critter not only tells me, but shows me daily how beautiful he thinks I am and how much he loves me.  That is all the Valentine's Day I need and I get it everyday all year long.

This photo was taken by the amazingly talented Suwanee Lennon of Suwanee Photography out of Spokane, WA.  It is one of our favorites from our engagement photo session.  We have a large copy framed and hanging in our living room.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo!!! Glad Critter treats you amazingly! It's nice to have a man who reminds you how wonderful you are every day, not just on valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Glynn! I am a very blessed woman to have him. :)

    ReplyDelete