Friday, January 28, 2011

Favorite Photo Friday - My Sister, My Nephew

(My Sister & My Nephew)
This is one of my most favorite pictures from last summer. This is my sister and her son, my cuter than cute nephew. I call him Bubs. This kid has the greatest laugh ever.  He sounds like Woody Woodpecker, when he truly belly laughs. Its one of the greatest sounds ever.  He is almost always happy and is a joy to have and be around.

My sister and I decided that we aren't friends, we are sisters which is soooo much better! I love her and this picture represents everything I love about her. She makes me laugh, she is an amazing mom and looks great without make-up. Most of all she is my sister and she is my most favorite one on the whole wide green earth at that!

This picture was taken at our dad's property on Labor Day Weekend. The last camping trip of 2010.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great picture! It really captures the essence of the moment.

    ReplyDelete