Saturday, December 18, 2010

Current Event Saturday - Fat Olives

I am always proud to support local independent businesses.  Today there was an article in the Tri City Herald about Kennewick's newest restaurant, Fat Olives.  Not all that long ago Fat Olives opened a restaurant in Richland right near my office and I am thrilled to now have one not far from my dad's house in Kennewick.  Its a little spendy for my budget to frequent on a regular basis but I definitely try to make it there when I can because it is delicious!!  They have pizzas, salads, sandwiches and a great atmosphere.  I can't wait to check out their transformation of the old Country Gentleman location. Congrats Fat Olives Kennewick and welcome!!


2 comments:

  1. I was so thrilled when I saw this! I love to see some new eating places in that part of Kennewick! Yay! We will have to go there sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too and Kim, I agree, we definatley need to go there and soon! They have the best grilled Green Apple, Bacon, motzarella & smoked provalone sandwich. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete