Monday, December 20, 2010

Project Monday - Doe Color Collages

My friend Chanda got married in August.  I have known Chanda for about 10 years now and she is the reason I met Critter.  I think its great how everything happens for a reason and in its own time.  Anyway, here's the project part of the post....  the colors she chose for her wedding were navy blue, cream and paper bag brown. 

Those colors got me inspired to make some color boards adding a 4th color into the mix.  I ended up creating 4 different color boards with her colors as the base colors and incorporating a different accent into each one.  The accent colors being pale yellow, aquamarine, baby girl pink and ice blue.  Here are the color collages. 


(Bluberry Lemonade)


(Midnight in Tahiti)


(Strawberry Shake Royale)


(Iced Blueberries)
 I would like to be able to reference the photos but I lazily didn't note where they all came from other than I pulled them from several different sites on the web.  If you see of something that I should link to in any of them please do not hesitate letting me know.  I would be happy to give credit where credit is due!

2 comments:

  1. HI Kari! I LOVE your blog...you have some great ideas on here and, as always, your style is impeccable. I am your newest follower! Thanks so much for including me on your sidebar! What a sweet gesture:). I am also adding you to my blog list!

    ~Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Speading the love :) Love ya Jules!

    ReplyDelete