Friday, December 24, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday - Stained Glass Baby Jesus

(Stained glass Baby Jesus)

Jesus is the reason for the season!  This picture is a favorite for more than just one reason.  My sister texted it to me last year at Christmas when she was with her family in Nashville visiting our mom for the holiday.  We always liked the part in the movie Talladega Nights where the family is praying before dinner and are praying to little Baby Jesus.  So when she saw this stained glass likeness of Baby Jesus she said she just had to send it to me.  It makes me smile not only because there is nothing more precious than Baby Jesus but because its just one of those connections between my sister and I.  Two people I love so dearly and all in one thought because of a photo of a Christmas display. 

Happy birthday Jesus on this Eve of the celebration of your birth!  Halleluja a King is Born!!

No comments:

Post a Comment