Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Last Day of Work 2010


I just have to say how delighted and happy I am that today was my last day of work for this year.  Yeah, yeah, I will be back there on Monday, and although at times my I may not be showing my thanks, I am thankful everyday that I have a job to go to, even if it isn't the dream job I had in mind.  There are so many people struggling and having difficult times finding work so my daily struggle is to adjust my attitude and  to wrap my mind around the thanks I should give out daily for being able to contribute in providing for Critter and myself.  We may be just two right now but we are a family and we are building a future for whatever the good Lord has in store for us.  We are blessed and we are thankful! Welcome 2011, we are excited to see what you have in store for us this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment