Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Christmas


(Love & Blessings on the inside of our front door)

Plain and simple I am thankful for everyone and everything in my life.  I'm even thankful for the things I don't like because they give me better appreciation for the things I love.  During this 2010 Christmas season I want to take the time to thank all of my friends and family.  You all mean the world to me and I am thankful as I stand back and look at the cards on my front door from all of you!  Wow!



(Our lovely tree, presents wrapped & ready!)











I am thankful that I have been able to afford the gift of giving.  It gives me great pleasure to be able to have gifts to give to those I love and wrap them pretty to add to the pure excitement and celebration of Jesus's birthday!  What a wonderful time of year and delightful season of celebrating for one man who gave his all for us.  Halleluja He is born!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment