Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday - Girlfriends

This morning I had coffee with one of the phenominal ladies in these photos.  Afterward I was thinking about how lucky I am to have had such amazing women in my life.  We may not all talk everyday or every week or even every month, as we all lead busy lives with jobs, husbands and kids and in several different places, but that just makes those times we do get together even that much more special! 

Of all of them I've known Kim & Heather the longest, since our elementary days.  Looking back I cannot believe that has been nearly 30 years ago! Wowzers!  The photos are from my wedding, all of them there with me celebrating yet another amazing day in my life. 

I am thankful for each and everyone of you and am extremely blessed to be able to call you friends.  You are all strong, talented and beautiful women and in so many different ways and you all continue to amaze me with the things you have accomplished, have done and the friendship you have given me.  I love you all.

(Chanda & Me)

(Adrea, Jolie, Erin, Tawni)

(Heather, Melissa, Kim, Candie, Lisa, Nicole, Carol & Me)
(Heidi & her hubby Eric)
(Samantha) 
This is the only picture I have of Sam up at my wedding, it was
the day before and she's weilding an axe.... Hmmm :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! Kari! I am thankful for you too! I love that after all these years we are still friends! Love you!

    ReplyDelete